Iron Woman

I posted this on Facebook yesterday:


I often tell my wife, Linda, how much I appreciate her. Today, I want to make my praise public here on FB because she deserves the recognition. I call her Iron Woman because of how hard she works. The degree of help and compassion she has for others is immeasurable. Linda works in our church office 11-16 hours a week, she leads two weekly women’s Bible studies, takes care of me (which is a full-time job) and is the BEST mother and grandmother that there is. She is always ready and willing to help those in need and has become a pillar for several women in our church. Today she spent hours at church helping out with a memorial service, feeding the attendees and then helped clean up. I couldn’t be more proud of her. She fits the below description to a T.

Proverbs 31: 25-30
25 She is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come.
26 She speaks with wisdom, and faithful instruction is on her tongue.
27 She watches over the affairs of her household and does not eat the bread of idleness.
28 Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her:
29 “Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all.”
30 Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.

Comments

MaddieIrene said…
A beautiful tribute Stan. Love, Maddie

Popular posts from this blog

A Sample Court Report

The Driver